Why do I need renter’s insurance?
What if a candle tips over and catches your apartment on fire?
What if your neighbor upstairs accidentally walks away from a plugged bath and causes a major flood?
What if your neighbor starts a cooking fire and it spreads to your unit?
Everyday these ‘What if’ scenarios occur in apartment communities. So, what happens if a ‘what if’ occurs to you? Well, if you don’t have renter’s insurance, you may lose everything! Your neighbor doesn’t have to pay you for your stuff and your landlord isn’t held responsible. In fact, without renter’s insurance, even in accidents that you didn’t cause, you are held responsible for replacing your possessions.
And, even worse, if you are responsible for an accident that causes damage to the property, loss to others, or even causes injury to an individual, you could be held liable…even to the apartment owner!
The only way to protect yourself and your belongings is by enrolling in a renter’s insurance policy.
So, ask yourself again, “Why do I need renter’s insurance?”
- To protect yourself from liability
- To safeguard your property and valuables
- To protect and recover your possessions in the event of a loss
- To financially protect yourself
- To quickly and easily receive payment for claims
- To provide you with temporary living coverage if your residence is damaged
- To ensure you have someone on your side when the unexpected happens
- Simply put, you need renter’s insurance for your peace of mind!
Now, we know many people don’t understand how insurance works and are skeptical when it comes to insurance companies. But the truth is, insurance companies are truly there for you and expect accidents to occur. We want you to be an informed resident and trust the insurance process.