How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- Online apartment tours of our Ridgepointe and Glen communities are now available.
- Check out our photo galleries on each community website.
- View our floor plans of each community on our website.
- Please call our office about scheduling a tour.
Is someone still in the office?
- Yes! We are working in the leasing office during
regular business hours. We are also available by phone and email.
How do I contact the office?
- Call the Leasing Office at 352-242-0555.
- If you’re a resident, you can email us through
the resident portal account or the email list below.
- For general questions regarding the property,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact the manager for my property?
- Aurora at Cagan Crossings: Fausto Hernandez:
- The Lofts at Cagan Crossings: Fausto
- Ridgepointe at Cagan Crossings: Laurie Cambero:
- The Glen at Cagan Crossings: Maria Minassian: email@example.com
I have a scheduled move-in/move-out, can that still happen?
- Yes! Please contact the office to schedule.
How do I pay my rent?
- You can drop off payment to our office. If you are sick or have been around someone sick, please call before coming to our office.
- You can pay online through the Resident Portal. If you do not have a login, please call our office and we can help set that up.
Are amenities open?
- The Fitness Center & Swimming Pools are
closed until further notice.
Are you accepting packages?
- We will limit the number of packages from
Amazon, Federal Express and other carriers to the Leasing Office. We are
informing the carriers to deliver directly to your door. If a package should
get delivered to the office, we will notify you, however, if you are feeling
ill or if anyone in your immediate household is feeling ill, please do not come
into the office and instead contact us either by phone or email. Packages will
be available for pickup during office hours, please let us know when you will
be picking up and we will bring the package outside to you.
How will my maintenance request be handled?
- We are limiting completing work orders and assessing them in order of the severity and urgency of the issue. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time.
- You can call the service center during business hours at (352) 243-5801.
- You can submit your maintenance request through the online resident portal.
Government Assistance With Rent
know this is an unprecedented time of uncertainty and anxiety for our
residents. We also know that many of our residents are suffering from job
losses, furloughs and reduced hours. Fortunately, there is help available.
federal government will be making one-time cash payments directly to our
citizens. These payments should be issued during the month of April either by
check or direct deposit. How much will you receive?
- Individuals earning less than $75,000 will receive
- Married couples earning less than $150,000 will receive
you have children, you will receive $500 per child.
- Individuals earning more than $75,000
and less than $99,000 – and couples earning more than $150,000 and less
than $198,000 – are eligible for a lesser amount.
Enhanced Unemployment Benefits
you have lost your job, you can apply for state unemployment benefits. https://www.stateofflorida.com/articles/florida-unemployment/
is enhancing state unemployment to provide more income and to cover more
- Adds $600 per week for four
months on top of state unemployment.
- Adds up to 13 weeks of additional unemployment
those already enrolled but who are nearing the end of benefits.
the program to include a number of workers not normally eligible to receive
unemployment benefits. This includes:
with limited work history
who are still employed, but whose hours have been reduced
It is important to apply as soon as possible. To help expedite aid, the federal government is funding the first week of benefits to encourage states to waive traditional waiting periods, but it may still take a couple of weeks to be processed.
PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE INFORMATION SHEET HERE.
Cagan Crossings cares about our residents and our community and we want everyone to stay healthy. We ask that you continue to monitor the evolving situation and help protect yourself by following the tips from the CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/.